About WONWON is an association of patent information specialists from companies and institutes. WON members are responsible for the professional and efficient use of patent information in their companies or organizations.
WON's objectives are:
- to improve the accessibility of patent publications distributed by the national offices
- to improve the accessibility of patent information stored in databases
- to enhance the professional knowledge of patent information specialists
- to diffuse the knowledge of patents and patent information to persons interested
- to share experiences on the national and international level
To reach its objectives, WON:
- organizes meetings at least twice per year
during these meetings members share their experiences and professional guest speakers are invited regularly
- publishes a newsletter, containing news, tips and background information related to national and international topics
- participates in events to present information to the public
Click history for information about the history of WON.